Research has proven that lobbying, not donating, is the most effective way to pass a law in Congress.
But everyday folks can't access the same lobbyists as large corporations and special interest groups.
We can level the playing field between everyday people, corporations, and special interest groups if we hire lobbyists to work on our behalf!
A protester at the Occupy Wall Street protests
1) Research policy solutions for your issue
2) Help write legislation if none exists
3) Meet one-on-one with staffers
4) Identify and recruit "champions"
5) Meet with committee members
6) Meet with key government officials
7) Train other organizations in the field