I work as a Project Manager for a commercial and industrial solar developer and know a thing or two about building large solar projects. I am constantly disappointed and let down when politicians try to speak on the issue of renewable energy; Green New Deal I'm looking at you.
While these politicians mean well it is clear they don't know the first thing about the challenges we face in the industry.
My goal with this campaign is to get in front of members of Congress that want to do something about climate change and give them insights that might actually lead to an increase in deployed renewable energy assets.
About renewable energy
Renewable energy is energy produced from sources that do not deplete or can be replenished within a human’s lifetime. The most common examples include wind, solar, geothermal, biomass, and hydropower. This is in contrast to non-renewable sources such as fossil fuels.
In 2017, eighteen percent of all electricity in the United States was produced by renewable sources, including solar, wind, and hydroelectric dams.
Renewable energy is one of the most effective tools we have in the fight against climate change. Additionally, renewables energy provides a wide range of economic and public health benefits. It is important that we expand large scale solar development into new markets.
What will your lobbyists do?
Whether it is a small state issue or a large federal policy, hiring our lobbyists is the best way to get your voice heard in government. Every $100 raised will result in an hour of lobbying from a member of our lobbying team. Our lobbyists:
Nobody has commented on this campaign yet
For the same price as your morning latte, you can have the same access to lobbyists as large corporations. interest groups and wealthy donors.
The average small-dollar donation to presidential candidates in 2020.
The average cost of 30 minutes of lobbying from one of our lobbyists. This is a fraction of the cost of a typical D.C. lobbyist, who charges anywhere from $500 to $1500/hour.
The average donation to all crowdfunding platforms in 2020.
The average cost of hiring one of our lobbyists for an hour of lobbying. This is a fraction of the cost of a typical D.C. lobbyist, who charges anywhere from $500 to $1500/hour.
1) Research current laws and proposed legislation
2) Come up with a strategy to best advance the issue, either through policy changes or new laws
3) Use our contacts to identify the different supporters and opponents of the issue and find out where key members stand on the topic.
4) Meet one-on-one with legislators and ask for their help to introduce new legislation or get a current bill through the legislative process
5) Help rally votes from lawmakers for the bills passage by the House and the Senate
6) Identify other groups working on the issue and coordinate advocacy efforts to ensure success