I think there should be free food in schools because some kids can't afford school lunches.
About National School Lunch Program
National School Lunch Program is a federal program operating in over 101,000 public schools. The program provides "nutritionally balanced meals" at low or no cost to more than 31 million children each school day.
School meal programs in the United States provide meals free of charge, or at a very reduced price, to the children of low-income families.
Those who do not qualify for the free or reduced price are charged a regular fee. This campaign would lobby Congress to make all school lunch programs free to the public.
Generally, private schools cannot participate in the school lunch program.
What will your lobbyists do?
No Supporters Have Left Any Comments
For the same price as your morning latte, you can have the same access to lobbyists as large corporations. interest groups and wealthy donors.
The average small-dollar donation to a political campaign in 2020.
The average cost of hiring one of our lobbyists for a half-hour of lobbying. This is a fraction of what it costs to hire a typical DC lobbyist who usually charges around $500 to $1500/hour.
The average donation to all crowdfunding platforms in 2020.
The average cost of hiring one of our lobbyists for an hour of lobbying. This is a fraction of what it costs to hire a typical DC lobbyist who usually charges around $500 to $1500/hour.
Whether it is a small state issue or a large federal policy, hiring our lobbyists is the best way to get your voice heard in government. Every $100 raised will result in an hour of lobbying from a member of our lobbying team. Our lobbyists:
1) Research current laws and proposed legislation
2) Come up with a strategy to best advance the issue, either through policy changes or new laws
3) Use our contacts to identify the different supporters and opponents of the issue and find out where key members stand on the topic.
4) Meet one-on-one with legislators and ask for their help to introduce new legislation or get a current bill through the legislative process
5) Help rally votes from lawmakers for the bills passage by the House and the Senate
6) Identify other groups working on the issue and coordinate advocacy efforts to ensure success
This campaign has not raised enough money to lobby yet.