How it Works
Step 1: Start a campaign on our platform about an issue you care about by answering a few simple questions.
Step 2: If the campaign idea meets our Founding Principles, we will create a fundraising page for your issue.
Step 3: On average, every 100 dollars raised results in an hour of lobbying from one of our lobbyists.
Step 4: Continue to raise money to fund the lobbyist's work. We will continue to lobby until the policy goal is reached.
What will your lobbyist do?
If a campaign reaches its fundraising goal, our lobbyists will advocate for your issue. They will:
1) Use their contacts to identify the different supporters and opponents of the cause
2) See where key offices (committee chairs and party leadership) stand on the issue
3) Find champions for the cause and see if they are willing to introduce legislation
4) Meet one-on-one with legislators to get the bill out of committee or to a markup
5) Help rally support for the bill's passage in the House and the Senate
6) Identify groups to partner with and train them to be better advocates
If you have more questions, visit our Frequently Asked Questions page to learn more.